How To Save Gifs From Twitter In 2022: Tips & Tricks
The entire social media universe is loaded with gifs. Whether it’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or WhatsApp, gifs reign supreme. On many occasions, we see a gif on our Twitter feed, and we immediately want to save it for our collection. To do that, we need to download and save it on our phone or PC. It is usually a straightforward process for most social media platforms (you can use certain social media management tools to publish gifs on your business page as well). But when it comes to Twitter gifs, it can become a little troublesome. Don’t worry, this post is here to help you with all you need to know about saving gifs from Twitter. We will show the various ways how to save a gif from Twitter in 2022.
3 Ways How To Save Gifs From Twitter On Android, iPhone & PC
First, we will see how to save gifs from Twitter on your Android smartphone or iPhone. Then we will move on to see how you can save gifs from Twitter on your computer. It’s a lot easier than getting verified on twitter. Let’s get started.
Tips & Tricks Of Saving Gifs From Twitter On iPhone & Android
Whenever a user uploads a gif on Twitter, the file format gets automatically converted to a video file. It means that even when we are watching a gif and calling it so, in reality, what we are seeing is a video file. Hence, you need to download and convert the video file into the .gif format with the following methods.
1. Using EZgif On Your Phone
This online tool is a gif maker, as well as a downloader and converter. To use this, follow the steps given below:
- Share the tweet whose gif you want to save from the twitter app.
- Now, click on Share Tweet via. Then, use the Copy link.
- On the browser open EZgif and move to Video to gif tab and paste video URL; Next, you will get some additional options regarding the conversion, set them accordingly to get the best result. Finally, click on Convert to gif.
- After the conversion, click on Save that will save the file to your camera roll.
2. Using Third-Party Apps
You can also use various Third-Party Apps for the same purpose:
- Install Gifwrapped on your iPhone and open your Twitter feed. Go to the gif that you want to save and copy its link address.
- Now open the Gifwrapped app and paste that link on the search bar and click on Search.
- Tap on the gif to open it and select the button at the bottom-left corner. Click on Share Image.
- Now tap on Save Image.
- After downloading Tweet2gif on your Android, tap Allow to give access to the app. Now, open Twitter, find the gif you want to download and tap on the share button.
- Now, there are two ways to save the gif; Either click on Share Tweet via option. And choose Tweet2gif/choose Copy link to Tweet and then open the Tweet2gif app.
- With the option, the link will automatically get pasted to the app, and with the next step, you will have to paste the link in the URL section. To finish saving the gif, tap on Download Gif.
Saving Gifs From Twitter On PC?
Now that we have seen how to save gifs from Twitter on iPhone and Android devices, we will look at how we can do the same on PCs. Once again, EZgif is a great tool to use.
Using EZgif On PC
You can use this online gif maker and converter tool from your PC as well.
- From your Twitter account, get to the gif that you want to save, click on the drop-down beside the post, and Copy link to Tweet;
- Open EZgif’s page on your browser, go to the “Video to Gif” section and paste the link. After doing that, Upload Video.
- The next window will show you some additional settings. Set accordingly and then Convert to gif.
- Click on Save to get the gif from Twitter on your PC.
Saving GIFs From Twitter On MacBook Using EZgif On Mac
- First of all locate the specific GIF you want to save,
- Then, Control Click on the GIF/Video you want to save.
- Copy GIF address.
- Paste it to EZgif.
- Convert Video to GIF. Then save from twitter to your Mac storage.
So that was all you need to know about saving gifs from Twitter. So get started, build your gif collection and share with your friends.