With over 396.5 million users from across the globe, Twitter is one of the world’s most popular social media platforms mainly used for sharing thoughts. However, because of security and privacy concerns, this social media channel allows people to block any other Twitter user, and they will never know.
Nevertheless, a large group of people wanted to know if anyone blocked them on the site. And if you are one of those, look no further than we have covered you. Keep on reading, and the upcoming continent will let you know how you can see who blocked you on Twitter. So, without any further due, let us proceed with the content.
Not all people on the platform are equally educated and well-mannered. There are people whose job is nothing more than annoying people for no reason by sending them offensive messages and commenting harshly on their tweets.
In such cases, twitter allows the account holder to block the user. Nevertheless, sometimes people block others randomly, leaving the other person curious. The below-mentioned ways are helpful ways to know if someone has blocked you on the site.
An Ultimate Guide To Knowing Who Blocked You On Twitter
It is difficult for non-technical people to understand a more significant chunk of information at once. The same is why we have broken this guide down into several pieces. With that said, please have a look.
1. Check For Possible Red Flags
The first and easiest way to know who blocked you on Twitter is to find all possible red flags. Here is what happens when someone blocks your profile
- You do not get notified when that specific person makes a new post on the platform. Nor do they show up on your news feed.
- You do not get any notification about the updates to their account.
- All that person’s replies, comments, and conversations remain hidden from you.
- You are all allowed to send them a message from your Twitter account. However, they won’t receive it on their account.
If you have witnessed any of the above-mentioned red flags, your chances of being blocked are very high. However, the app does not offer insight into who blocked you and when they blocked you. But don’t worry, as below mentioned steps can help you find out if someone has blocked you on Twitter or not.
- Navigate to twitter.com or open the app on your smartphone.
- You will see a Question Bar on the top right of your screen. Here search for the username of that specific person.
- Look for their profile picture. If the profile of your target appears on the search result, it means they haven’t unblocked you on Twitter. However, they have blocked your profile if you don’t see them.
2. Use The Third-Party Mobile Application To See Who Blocked You On Twitter
A bunch of third-party apps on the app store claim to notify you about who blocked you on Twitter. But the question is, do they work? Well, it depends on the application you are using. Here we discuss an application used frequently in this regard: Blolook.
Blolook is a popular mobile application that promises to find who blocked you on Twitter. While it does not provide you with the exact names of those specific people, it still lets you know the total number of users who have blocked you on the platform. Here is how you can make use of it
- Head to the official website of blolook and choose “login with Twitter.”
- Authorize the app to maintain a connection with twitter.com. You might need to log in to the site again.
- Once authorized, scroll down until you see a box that says: My account. Next, click on Accounts blocking you. Now, you will see a list of accounts that have blocked you. Plus, you will also get an insight into accounts you have blocked under the heading of Mutual.
3. Monitoring The Account
Lastly, another effective way to know who blocked you on Twitter is by checking their Twitter account. Monivisor is a popular application that helps you monitor items such as internet activities, social media accounts, emails, screenshots, etc., of another person’s whole device. As a result, you get entirely notified about your target’s live updates. Here is how you can use moniviaor:
- Navigate to the official website of Monivaor and sign up for an account.
- After you are done registering on the site, skip to the My Product page. Tap on the option that says: Setup Guide and follows all the instructions for a successful app download. Wait for installation.
- View the Twitter activity of your target on the dashboard. Or you can go back to Moniviaor for the windows website to connect the device to enter the dashboard. And that is it; you now can monitor your target’s social media activities concerning Twitter. You can also view the blocklist of your target’s Twitter account to see if they have blocked you on Twitter.
A fantastic thing about the app is that the person on the other side will never see any icon on their notification bar. And you will stay anonymous all the time.
The Bottom Line
In a nutshell, Twitter is a fun platform to be as it cares a lot about its user privacy and security. The same is why it allows people to block other users without even notifying them. And if you also belong to that group of people who are confused and blocked you on Twitter, this guide is a blessing.
The content above discusses a few ways to help you know who blocked you on Twitter. For instance, you can look for red flags, use third-party apps, or monitor your target’s entire Twitter account through MoniViaor. Details of each procedure are mentioned above in the content. So, read carefully.